Thursday, March 19, 2009

TaCkling tHIs boy pRoblEM

It's hard giving advice on this because I have never had my heart broken, so I can't even begin to understand how you feel. When *Chris messes up, it hurts so much, like i can't breathe, so I search for alternatives. For the lovers/callers that will soothe me. I become a bad girl so I can feel better, very sadistic, but that's how I feel.

You know what I'm about to say : "You shouldn't have called him!" If he hadn't called then babe he doesn't care. It must really hurt to hear that but it's the truth. I'm saying things point blank so that you will channel your LOVE to HATE and then eventually turn it into INDIFFERENCE.

Trust me GT, your own cookie is very special, don't let anyone tell you any different! He's a fool to have lost you and he knows it. You are worth fighting for luv, he's just ashamed he could have been that stupid. All the girls he was f$%#*ng around with will always be f$%#-buddies.

I know you're looking for closure and we're going to find it. I don't care when or how, but we will. But you should embrace your freedom; I know what I would do if *Chris and I broke up. Start thinking about that...you're a very strong girl. You can handle it. And moreso, Ia m there to remin you of how much of a fool he was. *wink It's strange how similar we are, we put up "macho" fronts but deep-down we're marshmallows. Those marshmallows have to turn to ice and now is the time. And don't you DARE pick up the phone if he ever calls. If you get tempted to, remember those crying nights and remember that he lied, he cheated, he didn't call you. Just think to yourself; he doesn't care. Trust me babe.... things will work out for the better...Losers will be losers and special girls like us will find greener grass on the other side. I miss you too. But I'm not happy you're sad. Cheer up and go partying; you know you want to.

~Truffle hugs and cherry kisses~

Blanche Truffle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the chocolate kisses! xoxo

 
DIARY OF A SEMI-SCHMALTZ DUO. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino