Friday, March 20, 2009

Crisis!!!

Babes...thanks...I don't know what I'd do without you. I know I will get over it eventually. I can feel it already: Haven't cried about him in days AND the urge to call him has significantly weakened. So yes...time does heal...+ i'm starting to feel free...


Anyways...forget the stupid ex. Main order of business: There is a party on friday night and I have NOTHING to wear!....BT you know I always know what outfit i'll be rocking weeks before an event. But right now, I have no idea...Okay, slight exaggeration there.lol I have two options: red retro looking dress...It has these amazing almost dominatrix...sharp pockets and these cool contrasting black buttons running from underneath my bust to just below my navel...It shows a little cleavage and is short and tight...Just how i like it. But then there's this other black dress I have...Its simple: strapless, high-waisted with a poofy bottom. Looks divine when I wear it and is very sophisticated.


BT, I don't know whether I should go for the classy, sophisticated look...or the retro-cool, flirty look. Please help!!! I even need advice on what heels to wear? I was thinking of these black gladiator heels to go with the red dress and these bright fuschia-pink...patent leather peep-toes with the black. What do you think??? And accessories...I'm thinking about standing out on the night. I mean...I'm back on the market so I definitely have to strut my stuff...lol.So if it's the black one...the accessories have to be maddd. I wanna do something CRAZY but sexy with my hair...I'll email you pics of me wearing both dresses...and you decide.
Am off to bed hun....sleep tight.x






Truffle hugs and cherry kisses

Gourmet Truffle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the chocolate kisses! xoxo

 
DIARY OF A SEMI-SCHMALTZ DUO. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino